• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mopsey the "Sea lion" - UDATE!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This is the gorgeous, if somewhat rotund Mopsey who arrived Tuesday. She's one of Jill's honeybunnys and weighed in at 4.6kg so is currently on a crash diet!! She's a lovely girl, who is not greedy at all, I think she's just a typical girl who eats when she's bored and doesn't get enough exercise. She has had some time out in the garden but gets out of breath quite quickly so we're taking it slowly. :D

:oops: I have nicknamed her sea lion cos she has a beautiful shiney coat and the way she moves is like a sea lion cos she is so heavy at the mo :oops:

CIMG8013.jpg

CIMG8009.jpg

Last edited:
Yup - she's a sea-lion alright! :shock: :lol:
She's absolutley gorgeous - will look even better when she had lost a little weight though :D

Mopsey has had her first week weigh in and she has lost .......................

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
0.3KG!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

The vet has said she will spay her when she is 3kg so still a few pounds to go but she's on the way!! :D

She is so pretty. Well done Mopsy :D I hope she is enjoying "Fat Camp" and the strict exercise regime at yours Chloe :lol: :lol:

Back