• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Question? Soon to collect 1st ever Rabbit

Hi All,
This may sound like a rediculous question but what should i bring my new little bunny home in, a little pet carrier seems so harsh!

Thanks
Cathy:wave:

Hello:wave:

A pet carrier lined with a nice soft towel will be fine. The carrier need not be too big, travelling Bunnies feel safer in a small carrier. Put a bit of bedding he/she was being kept on into the carrier so there will be familiar smells during the journey home

Janex :)

I agree with Jane. A pet carrier with something soft to lie on will be fine. And just remember ..there's no such thing as a daft question on this forum:lol: Everyone of us was a nervous first time bunny owner once, and anxious about doing everything properly, so just ask, ask ask....:D

Awww that's exciting, your first bunny - I got mine last year (be warned I now have four :lol: ). Don't be afraid to ask questions, I've learnt so much off others on here

:wave: Hiya!
how exciting! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new arrival:D
I too have learnt so much from this forum. Be warned, it's very addictive here:shock: :D

Back