• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does no-one like Black rabbits?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I personally find then stunning but why is it that people always overlook them despite their personalities because they want one in 'pretty' colours? :cry: I dont think they come much nicer than a raven blue/black. They always look healthy because their coats are so reflective. Am I alone in this thinking?

I love my two balck ones one has such a shiney coat the other is a big ball of fluff I think all bunnies what ever there colour are lovely!

I really like them, my order of preference is Agouti, then Black, then REW, so basically all the ones not many people want! lol :lol:

"We really don't know," say Squidgy and Pepper, "we know we're very handsome boys."

DSCN0891.jpg

DSCN1193.jpg

We've 4 black buns here, another 4 who are mostly black, 2 agoutis and an REW. I think they're all beautiful, esp. the black ones. They look so well and shiny. Don't know why they're unpopular :?

I don't really care what colour my bunnies are - what I would like to know is how come white buns sit in the shade and black rabbits sit in the full blown heat of the sun?? :? I would have thought it would be the other way round :shock:

I don't really care what colour my bunnies are - what I would like to know is how come white buns sit in the shade and black rabbits sit in the full blown heat of the sun?? :? I would have thought it would be the other way round :shock:

Thats odd my Bella( shes black) wont come out of the bunny palace in the sun she waits untill is gone in and the garden is in the shade
:lol: :lol:

Probably cos the Beatles are a bit crazy :lol:

what I would like to know is how come white buns sit in the shade and black rabbits sit in the full blown heat of the sun?? :? I would have thought it would be the other way round :shock:

I know that REW's eyes are very sensitive to sunlight - so perhaps they'd come out if you got them a pair of shades 8) :lol:

Back