• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Poppet & Dooley, please

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Vibes for Poppet & Dooley, please ( UPDATE )

Poppet, my little Nethie is in having her spay today. So please can i have some healing vibes for my little girl...........................

Dooley also has an appt at the vets this afternoon as he`s not quite himself:(
Yesterday he seemed a bit quiet but was still eating & everything fine, but last night he didn`t eat all his veggies & this morning he didn`t tuck into his pellets like usual ( is just munching the odd one everyso often ). I offered him some dandelions but he just took them from my hand, seemed to suck them then spit them out:?
He`s still pooing normally & munching on hay, but something isn`t quite right so he`s off to be checked out.
I`m thinking possibly the start of molar spurs or he`s hurt his mouth somehow?

Will let you know how we get on,
Su.x

Last edited:
Thanks for the vibes guys.
Well Poppet is amazingly bright already:D She`s had a nibble on some hay & herbs already & had a couple of wees, so now i`m just waiting for some poos.........................................

Dooley unfortunately has a couple of molar spurs which have slightly cut into his cheeks causing them to become a little inflammed:( He`s on a course of baytril & has been given some metacalm to help ease the discomfort. I`ve also put him on pro-biotics.
He`s booked in on monday to have a GA so they can have a good look in his mouth & burr the culprits down.

Please send vibes for my handsome little man, I haven`t had to care for a dental bunny for a long time & really hope this isn`t going to be an ongoing problem for him:cry:
he is an fantastic hay eater though, so hopefully that will help.

Su.x

Sounds like Poppet is doing well, sending "poo vibes" for her ;)

And loads of vibes for Dooley........xxx

Love the new Avatar btw :D

Last edited:
Back