• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Their eye srae opening! (pic heavy)

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Their eyes are opening! (pic heavy)

Two of the babies eyes are open, but you can't see in these photos very well. All the patches on the towel are pee! They just don't stop peeing!

Picture048.jpg

Picture049-1.jpg

Picture050-1.jpg

Picture051-1.jpg

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture053-1.jpg

Picture054-1.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

Picture060-1.jpg

Picture061-1.jpg

Picture062-1.jpg

They're starting to run away from the camera now lol.

wow! they are gorgeous and huge! i cant believe how shiny and red their coats are! they really are stunning!

and my goodness what great big wee-wees! :shock:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They're continental giants. Their ears are just doubling in size everyday! They look like they've been polished they're so shiny! I find it hard not to spend all day staring at them lol.

It's still hard to believe they'll end up weighing 20 pounds! You've got to cancel your holiday raven_guest, I can't be expected to go a week without a conti giant baby growing fix for so long!:lol:

Neil

Don't! I don't want to go away myself, they'll look completely different when I get back and won't know me! They watch me now when I go into the hutch to clean things out or put their mum back in, it's lovely. I hope they don't start loving my parents while I'm away, that'd be awful!

Back