• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storing Dust Free Hay?

I orderd 10 and was a little worried that they wouldn't fit anywhere:oops: but they are actually quite small, although the hay's compressed, so you still get a lot in a sack.
My bunnies absolutely love it.

I orderd 10 and was a little worried that they wouldn't fit anywhere:oops: but they are actually quite small, although the hay's compressed, so you still get a lot in a sack.
My bunnies absolutely love it.

What sort of size container do you suggest for 10 bags?

Yes, they are definitely smaller than normal bales, so if you get 10 (I haven't yet), I'm thinking they will be easier to store than one large bale.

I got my first sack yesterday and the bunnies seem to love it. :)

I haven't got room for a bale now we have no shed (well we won't when we take it down) and the hay's going to have to go in a wheelie bin but each individual bag is expensive. I've been using the plain old meadow hay from the hayexperts and that's just as nice and lots cheaper

Hmmm i don't think you'd find a container big enough for all ten :? I only ordered one and I don't think I'll order it again.

I need tdo check it's not the novelty effect with my bunnies before I order in bulk! :lol:

why not keep the unused sacks in the the bags and just use a bin to store the open bag?

as long as the unopened ones are in a cool dry place they will be ok.

Back