• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutches!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Wooo Hoooooo! I have my new hutches on order!! the buns are getting the following

Samson and lilha and Molly and Rex - 4ftx2x2 hutch with 6x4 run underneath

Max and bootz, Ron and Tilly, Pan and Arthur, Jasmine, Dash and Scooter, Sooty and Tara - 6x2x2 hutch with 6x4 run

And Hester, Lavender, plum and Wilbur and Scarlett, Eva and Stitch - 6x3x2 hutch with a 6x6 run!!!!!

Hurrah! all of them will be layed on slabs, ( i can't see my landlord objecting too much) and it will all cost me £1570.50!!! and i don't think thats a bad price!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww all the bunnies will be in heaven Phill, and cant wait to see alll your piccys:D :D :D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww all the bunnies will be in heaven Phill, and cant wait to see alll your piccys:D :D :D :D

i can't wait to see it either :lol: :lol: :lol: God i will have to lay 250 slabs!!!! YIKES anyone fancy a weekend in lockerbie, all food will be provided in exchange for labour????

Back