• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

norty buns

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
my dear little so and so's (perfectly trainned and mostly well behaved since i have had them) have now decided how much fun it is to perch in the hay rack and use that as a toilet aswell as their tray (well the tray is riiight on the other side of the room so they would have to go over there :roll: they have also figured out that they can get on top of the crate my jumping from their bridge up onto it where they come across their pellet box yum yum! so i put their wooden hay rack across to stop them and going by all the teethy marks on it this morning they just bit it until it moved and had more pellets. they can also get up there by jumping from their box playhouse onto the hay bin and up onto the crate where they found the tub of dried grass (which i am still introducing very slowly to them) and ate some of that too so i will be watchinng them like hawks today (although going by howmuch was in there tray and hay rack i dont think i have much to worry about, they were both also very eager to get started on their brekkie this morning.

sorry for the little rant, buns hey who'd 'ave em :lol: :lol:

edit to say: the pellets and grass are kept in strong box things with fitted lids but the buns chew the ages of the lids until they are not quite so fitted - silly clever buns :lol:

Back