• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy is going on a date

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Darcy is bringing his two footed owner to me this morning to meet a girl friend and will hopefully find someone he is happy with. He should be on his way right this minute. I will update you with piccies as we progress.

Mr Darcy is looking at Oreo, Annie and Dutchess.

It would be interesting to see whom is chosen.

Darcy has chosen. Janice just sent me this photo. I had to leave shortly after the dating had started, but so far no major trouble. Let's hope it stays like that and they will all live happily together.

darcygirls.jpg

Darcy arrived at lunch time with Romy to find him a sweet girlfriend. Darcy is a BIG but cute French lop. Whilst Darcy had a look around, his other inspected the suitable daughter bun in laws she could find. Their were 2 main contendors Oreo and Annie both year old girls whom were looking for a young man.

Romy was keen to start of the pairing up with Oreo.

After a short while Annie was added.

Romy has takent them all home and will keep them all together in her kitchen overnight, she has to do a quick spring clean of the cupboard base boards and the floor when she gets home.

I will add the photos as soon as I can get photobucket up and running

Darcy arrived at lunch time with Romy to find him a sweet girlfriend. Darcy is a BIG but cute French lop. Whilst Darcy had a look around, his other inspected the suitable daughter bun in laws she could find. Their were 2 main contendors Oreo and Annie both year old girls whom were looking for a young man.

Romy was keen to start of the pairing up with Oreo.

After a short while Annie was added.

Romy has takent them all home and will keep them all together in her kitchen overnight, she has to do a quick spring clean of the cupboard base boards and the floor when she gets home.

I will add the photos as soon as I can get photobucket up and running

Oops, I beat you to it. :) :oops:

Just want to add that Janice is going to rehome some newts from her pond to me. :D

Romy has contacted me and is safely home with 'the kids', they are all installed in her kitchen. No fighting but everyone is ignoring each other.

Hi everyone! thanks again to janice and Gisela for lovely day chatting and hugging rabbits!:wave:

They are all in the kitchen - darcy and oreo are being kept apart by Annie who seems to be ruling the roost... Darcy has a little scratch/bite under his ear but I've cleaned it and he didn't even flinch so hopefully its doesn't hurt. No fighting so far...altho the odd scuffle between the two girls but not constant. Orea and Darcy seem terrified of Annie!! Annie however just wants to be loved bless her!

I'm mummy to three bunnies!! hurrah!!:love: :bunny: :lol: :lol:

Who would have thought that my shy little Annie would become the boss. For now, things may change again soon. :D Good luck with the gang, hope they let you sleep a bit at least.

Who would have thought that my shy little Annie would become the boss. For now, things may change again soon. :D Good luck with the gang, hope they let you sleep a bit at least.

:lol: :lol: I'm trying to find my USB cable to upload pics but can't for the life of me find it!! Ahh well will have a better look once they're fully bonded. :)

Sleep - now what is that again??? OMG what a night! I slept on the floor outside the kitchen to be on hand in case any serious fighting happened. I used sections of Darcy's old pen to stop them escaping out the kitchen door.

First off Shilpa (Annie) was chasing and fighting Beatrix (Oreo). Once it got to fisty-paws I put the broom in the separate (just like Janice showed me) and that worked well. But then......Darcy had been very quiet and scared for hours....then came the thunderpaws...in the wee hours of night/morning Darcy went for Shilpa and they kept fighting. I can tell you it was horrible - luckily no blood was drawn so it was just my wobbly jelly bravery that was shattered!! I used the broom and that stopped them eventually. Basically it was 10/15 minutes of sleep/rest while starring at eachother, then another 10/15mins fighting and chasing. It was always just Shipa and Beatrix or Shilpa and Darcy.

Its pretty obvious that Darcy and Beatrix like eachother as they haven't fought but keep sniffing and looking eachother but everytime they get close to snuggles Shilpa dives in and fights them apart :roll:

I'm a bit worried about Beatrix as she is doing lots of squiffy poos and not eathing them. The other two are eating theirs so thats good. But I'm just worried that Beatrix is more stressed.

There are all very quiet and staying away from eachother this morning tho...

Oh and Darcy kept trying to hump my leg when I went in to clean up the Rabbit Shearing mess on the floor and change the bowls...:shock: :lol:

Back