• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Dilemma!

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
OK so I've solved the question of should I get Maddie a husbun - my OH has finally got to the end of his fuse about the poo and wet carpets! So Maddie is going to live outside and I'm hoping to marry her off with a cute wee chap from Kayjs.

Now the question became.... should I try and bond the new "couple to be" with my existing bonded couple Fozzie & Archie? This is a bit of a dilemma as this is the couple that wouldn't accept Maddie at the start of this year and Foz & Arch ended up in a big fight (but are happy back together now).

Am I mad to even consider rocking their happy boat for two - or is it worth a go? It was Fozzie (the female) who had a problem with Maddie (new female) so would it be any different if there was an extra male now?

Oh and they're all neutered etc.

Anyone got any experiences of couples to fours??

I got 2 pairs to a 4. (2 sisters, & 2 unrelated boys) that went without a hitch.

Getting my 2 male/female bonded pairs was harder. Flint & rosie fell out & it wasn't happening - I couldn't even get them back together as a pair & ended up with a 3 & a 1. I left them like that for a bit & felt guilty, then thought s*d it & got a bonded 8. Then I added Kendra. All went ok:)

*faints* AN EIGHT!!! Wow that must be wonderful to see.

Not liking the prospect of a 3 and a 1 - thats the whole reason for attempting this is so I don't have a lonely bunny. Might stick with the two pairs then especially knowing Fozzies history!

Back