• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE....more worries....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
when i went to put Hope and Blue to bed tonight i picked Hope up for a cuddle and noticed she had thick white pus in the corner of both eyes :shock: :?

it was realy thick like you see in an abcess . not watery like in an eye infection .

i am exhausted with all this worry .... my poor girl .

im so worried she may have an abcess in her brain :cry: :cry:

Oh gosh.

I do hope the gorgeous girl is ok - let me know if i can do anything at all.

Please give her a huge cuddle and nose rub from me.

Sue
xx

As many vibes as Dobbin, Twinkle and i have are on their way to you.

thank you ,

she is playing out right now...well actualy just sat in my flowerbed:rolleyes:

no more sign of pus ...but i know what i saw last night :?

im watching her like a hawk ...getting paranoid now ....

wish our usual vet was here but shes off:evil:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Plenty of nose rubs for Hope please Angie:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

HOPE HAD A FUNNY TURN AGAIN TONIGHT .:?

SHE WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY UNTILL THEN ...EVEN MANAGING TO GET UP THE STEPS IN THE GARDEN ONTO THE TOP LEVEL .

THEN SHE HAD A FUNNY TURN ...
SHE SEEMED SUDDENLY SPOOKED , AS IF SOMETHING HAD SCARED HER . SHE KEPT DARTING ABOUT ...STOPPING GOING REALY STILL AND FLAT THEN DARTING ABOUT AGAIN . THEN SHE FELL OVER ON HER SIDE ...IT WAS AS IF HER FRONT LEGS GOT TANGLED UP.
WHEN I WENT UP TO HER SHE DIDNT KNOW ME ..:cry: .SHE WOULDNT LET ME NEAR HER EVEN THOUGH I WAS TALKING TO HER AND CROUCHING DOWN TO HER LEVEL:cry:

THEN BLUE CAME UP TO HER AND LICKED HER EARS AND SHE LAY DOWN . SHE THEN LET ME WALK RIGHT UP AND PICK HER UP .

I PUT HER BACK IN HER PLAYHOUSE AND SHE WAS ALL OVER ME THEN WANTING FUSSING AND FEEDING :? :? :cry:

Awwww sounds like she has had another turn :( This happens when they have "episodes" and it's just like seeing people have seizures but the petite mal types :( You did the right thing in just letting her come to - and she won't have remembered doing that or what happened:D
Big snuggles coming Hope's way and lots of vibes to - xxxx

Back