• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not supporting pet shops

WalnutEarth626

Alpha Buck
I know some of you are Anti-Pet shops (and rightly so) so I thought the following link may be of interest:

http://animalmad.ltd.uk/acatalog/

I don't buy anything from pet shops at all, I buy my food by the sack and my sawdust and hay in bales direct from the farm. And all the bunny toys and litter trays etc come from the above company, who are absolutely fanastic.

Anyway, just thought you might be interested in the link :)

Seems good :thumb:

Though I know a few people on here are also anti-breeding, so maybe not so good for them.

Thanks for the link! I shall have browse :)

cute_fuzzies said:
Seems good :thumb:

Though I know a few people on here are also anti-breeding, so maybe not so good for them.

Thanks for the link! I shall have browse :)

Is it a breeders site then? Can't see that info but just had a quick browse.

Have to say I didn't know they were breeders (have met the people that run it) but it does say the toys are tested with their own rabbits so I guess they are. Never seen them with any rabbits at shows.

I don't think buying toys from here would be 'supporting' the breeders though if thats what your against.

I'm personally not against it, as these people sound as though they are caring and love their bunnies :)

It was the bit in 'About Us' half way down the page - "Most of the products in our catalogue have been tried and tested on our own rabbits. We keep rabbits ourselves. These include; mini lops, dwarf lops, french lops, english lops, rex, mini rex, rhinelanders, belgian hares, satins, english, and lionheads. Young stock is often available from these lines, please feel free to enquire. Please note that all our original stock comes from reputable show breeders."

I assumed from that sentence that they were breeders - though I could be wrong and jumping to conclusions :oops:

Back