• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Grandpa's Sore Willy!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Thankfully it is much better :D He has a bit of trouble keeping his fine set of plums clean so needs assistance in that department. He seems to quite enjoy it.. :? :oops: :roll:
Although almost blind following a stroke Grandpa Gregory copes very well. He lives next door to Old Bill and Lara. Maggie always sleeps next to his pen :love:
Grandpa eats very well and despite dodgey teeth he has started to eat a bit of hay :shock: :D He prefers grass though. Oh, I mean the green stuff not the stuff he'd need to smoke!! :lol: He also LOVES a few whole porridge oats.
Yet again I have found adopting an elderly Bun (Grandpa is about 10) VERY rewarding :D :D

Picture677-1.jpg

Picture416.jpg

Janex

Awwwwwwww I`m so glad Grandpa`s doing so well :D

He looks so happy in those photos :love: :love: :love:
( Had you just been cleaning his plums by any chance?!

:wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:love:

I was a bit scared as the photo was loading then that you'd included a pic of his willy and plums :shock: :oops: :lol: To my relief it was just a very cute Grandpa :lol:

My o/h just said - aw a baby! Grandpa's obviously looking good for his age :D

Back