• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy few days for Jack

drboo

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, on Sunday hubby and I went shopping for some computer parts ( :? ) and lo and behold, there was a PAH next door. Now I normally avoid them, but it was COMPUTER shopping for goodness sake :lol: So I made my excuses, popped in, and £40 later, popped out with Vetbed, a litter tray, litter, hayrack, Flip and Toss Carrot and a pack of popcorn sticks :oops: When I got home, I gave Jack's cage a revamp - vetbed instead of newspaper and hay, nice and tidy hayrack, posh litter tray. Wasn't sure he liked it at first, as he kept digging at the vetbed and chewing it (is this OK?), but seems OK now. Then today, poor baby has been neutered!! Thankfully everything went OK, and he is home. He has a 5 day course of antibiotics, and has nibbled his popcorn stick (his favourite rare treat), and I shall give him pellets and celery later. BTW, how often should vetbed be changed - evry couple of days?

I am glad Jack got through his op' I am sure he will appreciate the Vetbed to lie on. Much cosier than newspaper!! :) If he uses a litter tray then the Vetbed can be changed every couple of days. But if he wees on it it needs changing daily.

Janex

Oh heck!! Am I a bad bunny- mummy??? As my two are very good about using their litter trays I only give the vetbed a bit of a shake every other morning and I think I've washed it only a few times! It doesn't get grubby really as they are only on it during the night, because they are out in the run during daylight hours.

Back