• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who got the cutie Susie?

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Chloaster's lickle baby bunnie Susie.She went off to someone(sorry i can't remember who)and she is the sweetest thing ever.

How is she getting on?Did she bond ok?or did she ahve to go home as she had fights with the other baby buns?

Sorry just seeing who had her,the nosey person i am!

Ax

PS Oh and maybe piccies? :wink: :oops: :lol:

Hi Amy :wave: Little Soo has come to live with me, Radley and Little Dotty :D Chloe said I could long term foster her or keep her :D Errm she is staying here with her mates :lol: She is stunning and so cute and likes to run around with the other little ones :lol: Shes off for her jab on Saturday. Guy adores her too :D

Thats great news!Was just checking up as i met her and got attached! :oops: :roll: :lol: .Got any piccies of her yet?Sorry i am annoying at times! :wink: :lol:

Glad she is getting on great!And she has found some lickle friends to play with.I met her the day she was off and got to have one last goodbye when Chloe dropped me home before going to yours.She was so good in the car!Kept her on my lap.She was so lonely by herself,great she has some new buddies!

Amy x

Amy she was a star to bond with the others. I havent taken any piccies yet because it hasnt stopped raining since I had her :roll: Ill get some when the weather turns better :D I thought you were coming to mine to meet The Zoo and drop Soo off. You will have to come and visit with Chloe. :D

Back