• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

small hutch

does anyone know where i can get a couple of smallish hutches (around 3ft) from as cheap as possible?

since frida & zeb have come back from sue's i feel guilty that they dont have anything to climb on or hide in (especially after i confiscated zeb's cardboard castle). well they both have tunnels and frida still has a cardboard house but they seem to prefer something sturdier.

they both had little hutches inside their sheds at sue's and frida loved to sleep on hers.

so i would like to buy them both something similar to put in their pens (not to be locked in i hasten to add :lol: )

I just binned 2 :evil:

I do have a really knackd old one still kicking about in garden. It's empty, wet & too small to put owt in, so you are welcome to that if you want it?

It's 3 foot, but there's a hole in the floor sleeper bit - BUT there's also some wood kicking about in garden, so I could stick a floor in it or sommat?

Wow - it sounds lovely doesn't it :lol:

if its available i'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :)

zeb just wants somewhere to hide away sometimes and i refuse to let him have the cardboard house back as he eats it all and i'm sure its not good for him

would it fit in a smallish car?

sarahbarnsley said:
if its available i'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :)

zeb just wants somewhere to hide away sometimes and i refuse to let him have the cardboard house back as he eats it all and i'm sure its not good for him

would it fit in a smallish car?

Yeah it's tiny :lol: .

Can you pick up? If not I can drop it at yours?

If you do drive with it, stick a bin bag in your boot/back seat - it's been standing in the garden in all that rain :lol:

Back