• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No!!

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Me and my mam have broke Buttons hutch. It's the one of ebay with the run and hutch inside we tried getting it on the grass so Buttons could have grass time and we broke the back of it, snapped down the middle. :oops: We had to block of the hutch entrance with some strong mesh so he can't get in and put the carrier in the run part t hide in. Worse thing is it's jsut me and my mam at home and were none to smart, DIY dad won't be home till 7pm :shock:

how stupid of us :roll:

Me to, he's pretty good at fixing things and he made the girls big hutch so i don't think it will be to hard.

No not here, the sun is shining for once :) He has a big cover to keep the rain out but thewe pulled the nails out by accident he can sqeeze his head out :roll: My dad wil fix it, he'll be going in the big one with the girls whenthere all neuterd this year and this one will end up scrap. Not that strong really :roll:

did your dad manage to fix the hutch? :D i couldnt count on any of the lads i know to fix something :shock: they just break it even more :lol:

Lol yes my dad has fixed it, looks good as new and me and my mam shall be more careful in future not to break it :roll: I'm glad i can rely on my dad for this sorta stuff, he already made the big hutch for them all to live in, is going to make the huge run to fix on and is making my a new guinea pig cage soon aswell :D

I had been in card shops today and seen a cute card ith a bear nialing wood together to say dad, i bought it as it seemed very fitting being a DIY dad and all :lol:

aww glad ya dad fixed it :wink:

the card will deffinatly suit him :D :wink: wish i had a diy dad or even better a diy bf lol their both useless haha well maybe not completly useless but they are when it comes to diy :shock: :lol: but i have diy mum instead which is good :D

Lol my mams the complete oppesite, couldn't fix anything. We are much alike both as daft as brushes but she dos daft things all the time. I remember one she got some toast stuck in the toaster she went to stick a metal knife in even though my brother who was 7 at the time told her it's dangerous she still did it, how stupid :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i love that saying 'daft as a brush' cracks me up everytime :lol:

lol i remember when i got toast stuck in the toaster i pulled it out but left half of it in there :shock: my parents were not impressed when they had to fiddle about and get the remaining bits of toast out the toaster :oops: its always handy to have a diy person round the house :D

I love toast, could eat it all day, jam toast, butterd toast and peanut butter toast, mmmm i'm hungry now :oops:

I had some toast yesterday and when it popped it smelt of pop tarts :? th same happened when i go some acouple of ours later so when my bro cae in from school and got soe he foun someone left a pop tart in the toaster which had burnt and thats the where the pop tart taste came from :lol:

haha after all this talk about toast i couldnt resist and made myself some :lol: hmm poptart toast :lol: did it taste better or worse? :lol: i think you could have invented something here poptart toast..... yum! lol

haha i quite fancy poptart toast but wouldnt know where to start for making one :lol:

lol trust us to change a topic about a broken hutch into a topic about toast :shock: :lol:

Lol just put a pop tart in the toaster and then bread when it pops it should taste like pop tart toast, go on it's not that bad :wink:

Lol we should trystaying on topic more :lol: Mmm had a lovely pop tart ut Peaut my hammies keeps staring at e eating, think he fanceys a bite :lol: :lol:

mmmmm this threads really making me hungrey now :lol: i will deffinatly have to try the poptart toast im intreaged on what it tastes like :roll: :lol:

poor hammies bet they feel we tease them by eating nice food infront of them :lol: especially since their stuck to dry probably not so nice tasting food :shock: or maybe he like the smell hmmm.... hammies are just cute :love: especially your Benny and Spencer :D

Lol aww we should sto teasing poo animals, i gavehim a donut treat instead stop him watching me like a zombie, he's a bi softie :D

Ha yes my benny and Spener are adorable i've manage to hold both numerous time now there quite tae for pet shop hamsters, tamest i've ever had ina such short time. Benny did nibble on my finer but honastly it's like a little nip didn't hurt at all unli Peanut, ouch once my brother tried getting a bit of plastic out his house that he managed to pull through the cage off the shel he must have socked him though cos he bit my brother and it was deep. My brother left a trail of blood down the passage :shock: :shock: Unusual though cos Peanut has never bitten before or again ust have been shocked since he was sleeping :)

My sis wants 2 dwarfs now to but i swaer it's her bf saying no, a right plank wanted to smack him today, a right idiot :x

ive always been petrified to handle my hamsters :oops: i got bitten once when i was 9 after that i never tried picking up another hamster even though i love them to bits :love: seriosly though i want to hammie nap your Benny and Spencer and i now know you hide them in your wardrobe :wink: im planning my napping mission as i type :lol:

Back