• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute!

way too cute. :love: ...I've got my eye on a couple of lionheads at a rescue, but I need to see if I can get my existing pairs to tolerate seeing each other first..... :cry: :cry:

BB Mommy said:
way too cute. :love: ...I've got my eye on a couple of lionheads at a rescue, but I need to see if I can get my existing pairs to tolerate seeing each other first..... :cry: :cry:

Ahhh - a bonded 19. i know the theory well :lol:

Kezza30 said:
Crystal butterfly said:
shes the same colour as my simba made me wonder if shes one of his siblings as i know the person who i got simba off got him from a local breeder :( but im probably wrong she is Gorgeous though i personally love Sooty http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=8361

i though about your Simba, looks so much like each other.

I really wish i could get another pair farthing n the link i put is so cute.

they look identical except for the little black patch on Simbas face and and the fact Simba has plums and she doesnt :shock: :lol:

Farthing is Gorgeous :love: Antonia does bonding at hers so if you do decide to get a friend for buttons im sure she'd be more then happy to help with bonding :D

i want Honeybunnies Spencer :love: he is just Gorgeous problem is though hes all the way down in Leicter (sp) wish i still had family down there :(

Crystal butterfly said:
Kezza30 said:
Crystal butterfly said:
shes the same colour as my simba made me wonder if shes one of his siblings as i know the person who i got simba off got him from a local breeder :( but im probably wrong she is Gorgeous though i personally love Sooty http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=8361

i though about your Simba, looks so much like each other.

I really wish i could get another pair farthing n the link i put is so cute.

they look identical except for the little black patch on Simbas face and and the fact Simba has plums and she doesnt :shock: :lol:

Farthing is Gorgeous :love: Antonia does bonding at hers so if you do decide to get a friend for buttons im sure she'd be more then happy to help with bonding :D

i want Honeybunnies Spencer :love: he is just Gorgeous problem is though hes all the way down in Leicter (sp) wish i still had family down there :(

well I go to Leicester, so could get him as far as Leeds in a bun run :lol:

Back