• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know where to get bunny sized drainpipes ?

In the gutter :lol: Thats where I found one of mine!

Ask around, I got another one from my grandad who had a big tube in his garage hidden away. I always see big tubes on building sites and think they would be great for my rabbits, I wonder if they would give you off-cuts if you went down and asked a manager or something, if theres a building site near you? Other than that, you can buy cardboard tubes big enough for rabbits from http://www.bunnymail.co.uk/ under Animals > Toys

ooo theres a building site near my work... dont think i want to speak to any builders tho because they all perv at me when i walk past every morning :? :oops:

Just asked digger driver o/h, and he said that places like Jewsons would stock 4inch and 6inch drain pipes and would be able to order 9inch diameter ones, but he's not sure whether they'd get in just a single length for you.

Snugglesafe make plastic bunny tubes too. ;)

There's loads stacked up in a country lane 3 miles outside Blackpool. I'm waiting for them to start work so I can "liberate" a few spare bits!

Neil

:lol:
ceramic sewer piping is apparently cooling for them inthe summer..just as long as its not second hand... :shock: :wink:

pop down b and q if youve got a teeny bunny like a nethie..otherwise try somewhere like jewsons..im gonna finally do this for the summer..and autumn..or i was.then mine decided they do not like tunels thank you..sigh..no pleasing some buns! :lol:

What about the carpet roles from the big chunky roles of carpet, obviously cut otherwise they are about 4m long :lol:

I use both the plastic and clay ones. My O/H is a civil engineer and brings them home! But any builders' Merchant will have them. I've a big chest freezer and during the hottest part of summer last year I put both pipes(Sans bunnies;) ) in there for an hour before putting them in the run. I had the coolest buns on the block:D

Back