• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at Clent!

Oh my goodness you are admiring funny bunny :shock:

Now I think all rabbits are beautiful, but Clent is something special. He is so ugly he is gorgeous :lol: He did actually look normal in that pic - which was taken when he was 3 months old. Now he is the oddest looking rabbit ever :!: The way he is moulting isn't helping, it is coming off in several layers (rexes always have extreme moults). He is sort of a lumpy and peculiar shape too. And usually he is dirty as he is very small and fits behind things and gathers cobwebs.

I'm not very good at promoting my rabbits am I :roll: Maybe this is why I have so many :? I'm getting a bit too fond of funny bunny. Someone needs to extract him from me before I decide uglyness is a special need :wink:

I'll try and get one. Taking pics is on my to do list anyway, we have lots of new rabbits for me to add. And guineas. But it might take me a while as it isn't number one priority, and there seem to be lots of candidates for that position:roll:

Thank you, don't worry I know you must be really busy.

i wonder if someone on here could help you out with putting photos on RR? If you supply images and details etc?

Back