• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Oakley and Tilly

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well Oakley is fine :D She had her teeth removed with no problems at all, she was very quiet last night but was back to normal by this morning!

Tilly on the other hand is now a mistery! They did scans and found nothing, took urine straight from her bladder and found nothing! The blood tests they could do showed nothing! So blood samples have gone off to the labs as tilly is very very thin and we can find no reason why! She only weighs 1.9kg, when tilly arrived here she was a very overweight 4.5. We will get the results back sometime after thursday and hope that they show something xx

So glad to hear Oakley is doing so well after her teeth removal :D

Have evreything crossed for Tilly & her blood tests get to the bottom of whats going on for her.

su.x

Crikey, what a mystery about Tilly :shock: :?
Is her Kidney function normal now?

I am really pleased that Oakley is OK :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Crikey, what a mystery about Tilly :shock: :?
Is her Kidney function normal now?

I am really pleased that Oakley is OK :D

Janex

According to urine tests Jane yes, but what the blood tests will show i have no clue!

Pleased Oakley is doing well. If the results on Tilly come back without any further info, would it be worth getting some further advice from Bristol or Frances Harcourt Brown?

raine said:
Pleased Oakley is doing well. If the results on Tilly come back without any further info, would it be worth getting some further advice from Bristol or Frances Harcourt Brown?

If nothing comes back from the bloods tilly will be refered to edinburgh, the **** vet hospital, they have a bun expert, i can't remember her name, she is very good, Hazel has phoned her a few times concerning my lot before :D

PMSL the RU swear filter doesn't like the name The Royal D-i-c-k Vet Hospital!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had better refer to it as 'The Royal Willy'!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
PMSL the RU swear filter doesn't like the name The Royal D-i-c-k Vet Hospital!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had better refer to it as 'The Royal Willy'!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't even noticed that LMAO

Jack's-Jane said:
I think its Sharon Redrobe at Edinburgh :?

Janex

I can't remember the vets name but thats where we'll go if we need to. I do hope these tests show something or Tilly weightloss is a real mistery!

Thanks angie, well Oakley has gone from being fine to being very miserable, se's on metacam, but she wont eat properly and wont drink from her bottle, she will drink from a dish though so she has that, we have had poos though!

Back