• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Desmond my new chinchilla.
Sallyx

78782865.jpg

Awww what a cutie, I love chins, my sister has two, one elderly man and one young girl, they are sooo cute and feel wonderful!!

what a beauty!! and he looks VERY snoozy there in your arms bless him... what a happy boy.

Are they ok with being picked up etc then? Never thought of them as cuddle-able animals. Just lunatics who spring round their cages!! :lol:

buddabun said:
what a beauty!! and he looks VERY snoozy there in your arms bless him... what a happy boy.

Are they ok with being picked up etc then? Never thought of them as cuddle-able animals. Just lunatics who spring round their cages!! :lol:

He is really friendly, some arne't so keen on being picked up but he doesn't seem to mind
Sallyx

:love: Desmond is lovely :love: you're lucky that he likes a cuddle - Siouxsie and Geroge never did and when I let them out on the stairs for exercise, it was such a trial trying to catch them again :rolleyes:

Back