• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm soooo pleased! :D

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Jen's husbun, Frankie, has always been a bit shy and skittish. He's never aggressive, but getting him out of the run and back into their hutch can be a challenge!

However, tonight for the first time he came to me on his own bidding and climbed onto my lap so that I could pick him up :love:

It's a simple, silly little thing, but I'm sooooo pleased! :D :love: :D

Awww well done, it's always been my nightmare but now I have attached so no need to grab and run :lol:

:lol: I still sometimes have to tear round after them both, particularly when they don't want to go in (food is such a great motivator in this department ;)), but I've definitely noticed a real difference in Frankie recently :D I think it's partly because Jen is so friendly and that gives him confidence too, bless him :love:

Frankie's brother Fudge was really nervous when he first come to live here new years eve, he's now very trusting and runs up to us for cuddles :D hes the only one out of the 4 buns that likes be picked up for cuddles.. I know how you feel its a great feeling when a bun that hasn't had a good start begins to trust :D

Morrigan1981 said:
Jen's husbun, Frankie, has always been a bit shy and skittish. He's never aggressive, but getting him out of the run and back into their hutch can be a challenge!

However, tonight for the first time he came to me on his own bidding and climbed onto my lap so that I could pick him up :love:

It's a simple, silly little thing, but I'm sooooo pleased! :D :love: :D

oh i wish pip would do that!!! she is shy but loves having her nose rubs :lol: she comes forward just enough so you can scratch her head :lol: . we have hutch/run combi so dont need to lift her out too often apart from when we giving her house a thorough clean!

fi x

AWwwwwwww thats lovely!!! :love: There is no feeling in the world like that of a rabbit trusting and loving you! :D

Back