• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Henry..new arrival

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is the very handsome Henry :D
Henrya.jpg

he is just over 2 years old and a very friendly boy..his pics don't so him justice as he is a very attractive bunster...he is being neutered tomorrow and will then be looking for a lady-bun to share his future! :D
Henry.jpg

Guess the humming will be an octave or two higher tomorrow!! :lol: Sending deplumming vibes for the lovely bunster.

lovely bun...sending nosey rubs and vibes for today...
never mind only another 4 weeks or so of humming..is that what you meant really :lol:

I think i have his twin brothers here...
Brodie

11-05-07_1342.jpg

Benson

15-05-07_1759.jpg

Both found dumped on a common and had obviously been fighting too :( whats Heny's story?

honeybunny said:
he would look good with Autumn! :wink: :lol:[/quote said:
Hubby did say 1 more wouldn't make a difference when my son bubbled me for looking at the rabbits in the pet shop :D I replied by stating I would have to have two :lol: May have to bat my eyelids when he comes home at the weekend :lol: :lol:

Victoria39 said:
honeybunny said:
Hubby did say 1 more wouldn't make a difference when my son bubbled me for looking at the rabbits in the pet shop :D I replied by stating I would have to have two :lol: May have to bat my eyelids when he comes home at the weekend :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: The old tricks are the best!!! :lol: :wink:

capel said:
Victoria39 said:
honeybunny said:

:lol: :lol: The old tricks are the best!!! :lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henry.....along with Barley and Bracken..came through the neuter fine!..Henry was eating straight away... a lovely lad!

Back