• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is rehoming picking up?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I really have been busy this weekend with numerous calls, emails and visits. We have rehomed two and have another two reserved.....typically does seem to be in high demand, as we have mostly bucks :lol: but then thats sods law isnt it.

I've just spoken to my local rescue and they had 30 in when I adopted Betty around 6 weeks ago...now they have 1 bunny left. I'm going down there this weekend as the little guy that is left just happens to be the other bunny I fell in love with apart from Betty! :D

Jill & Angie- Have sent a few people looking for Doe's and pairs your way as we now only have single males left apart from Tammy whi cant be rehomed yet and my foster pair who may yet go up for adoption if their owner dosnt pull her finger out and contact me :?

Back