• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat babies! (pic heavy)

raven_guest

Mama Doe
They're so fat today! Lol. My dad picked one up and it peed on him, I've trained them well lol.

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

The smallest and the biggest together;
Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Are they 8 days old now, raven_guest? And when will their eyes start to open?
That's an amazing difference between biggest and smallest.

Neil

LITTLE EYELASHES!!! :love:

and one teeny poo lol

they are so beautiful, i bet they're like silk to stroke... jealous :roll:

The eyes start opening generally at about 10+ days, but these lot seem to be doing everything faster so may be before that! They're still kinda fuzzy, especially around the ears.
The little monsters are starting to try and run away when I take photos, they're so fast! They obv don't know where they're going, but I think they sense the camera lol. The only problem with eyes opening is, I'll have to stop using the flash! They're all getting too big for the litter tray that their nest is in. I may have to rebuild it in there but take more bedding out so they have more room.

God help me when they're running around!

They are so cute :D I've got babies that are 7 days old when am I ok to handle them without mum rejecting them?

Rub your hands thoroughly in her dirty corner and it'll be fine. Just make sure mum's not around at the time. Pop her in her run and give her some treats before checking the bubs.

Today they are HUGE, their heads are getting wider and all of them are filling out!

As for keeping any, I'm going to make my brother move out and keep them all lol. My dad's just built a giant double hutch so I'll see, I think I'll keep at least one, I'm so smitten!

Back