• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns had a weekend away!

Rabbers

Mama Doe
We went to visit the OH's parents this weekend and normally I leave the buns at the holiday home downt the road. But this time we took them with us! They stayed in their study in a dog crate - it was mahoosive as they have a Border Collie and they really enjoyed it!

And they got to meet the doggy - he came up to their cage and they were really chilled out - they just lay there and looked at him :lol:

I never knew my two could be so chilled out!

And they had loads of tasty Cotwolds dandilions!

Wow, my two nearly had a hreat attack when they met my parents pooch. He is a very excitable dog and i think him jumping about alarmed them.

Sounds like they had a lovely weekend away. Wish we could do that.
Our two hate the car, but my little one doesnt mind it all.

When we still had five we took ours down to Devon from Blackpool (600 mile round trip) for a week. They were absolutely chilled out in the car and really enjoyed the shed we commandeered when we got there and the run of the garden during the day. I know a lot on here are opposed to unnecessary travel but ours were totally ok with it.

Neil

I think we could take snowdrop, she just chills out in the car and flops out like she would at home.

I dont like the look of ember, she scares me!! The fewer the car journeys the better :lol:

Back