• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaving the bunsters with hubbie...

norrielian

Mama Doe
Leaving the bunsters with hubbie as sole carer for 4 days whilst I'm away with work and I'm nervous!

He's not overly confident with them, but is fine to feed, water etc... I have a friend on daily bum check in case he can't manage it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My o/h is good with the buns except when it comes to feeding, which he is banned from doing, as he will give them either too much or not enough. I'm sure he will be fine though, just tell him to come on here if he struggles!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks
Actually, come to think of it, every time he seems to go in or past the garage he gives them treats! They'll be the size of balloons by the time I get back!
Lian x

I had to let my boyfriend feed the bunnies on Saturday as I was at my sisters as she was getting married.

He called me and said 'Bertie's escaped!'

Then he spent the next half an hour trying to get him back in to the cage.

The room looked like it had been burgled :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's hoping your OH can cope with the bunnies better than mine did :lol:

i worry when OH looks after my bunnies as he knows nothing about them - not even their names!!! :roll:

he gets biten evry time tho - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My o/h was fairly hopeless 4 years ago, but now he's great and can spot 'poorly'; symptoms almost as soon as I do, and is a dab hand at syringe feeding.
This is mainly because he works from home, so spends a lot of time with them, which I'm very grateful for. He loves them so much, but they're still MY bunnies when it comes to vet bills :roll:

Back