• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On No!! :-(

AliBenMummy

Mama Doe
When I adopted Betty I fell in love with a gorgeous bunny called William. Unfortunately he was male and I was looking for a female, so we came home with Betty. Benny and Betty loved each other at first sight and I'm so happy that we've given her a lovely home.

I haven't been able to forget about the lovely William and after speaking to the rescue I have just found out that hes the only bunny left to be homed out of the 30 they had in 6 weeks ago. :(

So, I've told them I will bring Benny & Betty down at the weekend and we'll see if they might get along. If they hate each other then I will have to say no, but if they get on we may have another addition to our bunny family. :shock:

Any advice on threesomes? Benny is a bit of a softie bun and I'm not sure how he would take to two hyperactive younger bunnies.

Gemma xx

Edited to add a pic of William...here he is:

William.jpg

Go Gemma - Go Gemma..... You don't take much persuasion do you!

You know what happened with my trio - but at least if you are at the rescue then you don't have to take him home if it doesn't work out!

He's got Harlequin markings and hes :love:

Well if he didn't get along with B&B maybe we could see if Maddie likes him...or the lovely Fozzie and Archie bun???? :wink:

How can you leave just one bunny in a rescue all on his little own!? :(

Thats heartbreaking! He is gorgeous too! Keep thinking postitive that they will love eachother and get on as a threesome!! :wink:

Hehe, my OH is away on a course at the moment and I've just told him we're going to see William at the weekend.

I think hes worried that I've already said yes because last time he was away our hamster Millie just appeared - honest! :shock: :D

Awww how lovely. I think it's so nice that your are trying it out. I hope they do all get along. There seems to be plenty of people on here with successful threesomes. Good luck!

Back