• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet`s being spayed on Thursday

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Somehow when i had most of my present bunnies neutered last year i managed to miss out Poppet?! :?

At the mo she keeps nest building & has also started using Little Teds fur too! I know this could cause problems between them if Ted decides he`s had enough & am also concerned that all these raging hormones are going to make Poppet miserable :( So i`ve booked her in to be spayed on Thursday.

Please can you send her positive vibes as naturally i`m going to be fretting. This will be the 1st spay my new vets have done for me, they are far more rabbit savvy than my last one ( who made several c*ck ups ), but ofcourse i`m still going to worry...............

Su.x

Thankyou everyone.

Today Poppet is busy `presenting` herself to Little Ted who is more than willing to oblige!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back