• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay!! Vet is back from holiday!!

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Why are they allowed to go away??! :shock: I am taking both bunnies, plus a piggy soon. Am starting to think I should just move in! :lol:

Just to update, vet wants to keep Dusty on Prepulsid and Metoclop (on a higher dose). The bad news is that I've taken the last of the stock of Prepusid. :( Clover is doing well, but just needs to finish the Panacur.

One of my piggies went as she was all bloated and behaving strangely. Got to give her Metoclop and Prepulsid too, as the vet says it's gas. The worrying bit is that the vet is a bit concerned in case the pigs have caused the E Cuniculi too. Really hoping not, and they aren't kept anywhere near each other, and with separate runs, but I guess it is a possibility.

SarahP said:
The worrying bit is that the vet is a bit concerned in case the pigs have caused the E Cuniculi too.

I dont understand that :?

I am glad Clover is doing well. Your Vet can apply for a special licence to obtain more cisipride (prepulsid). It has to be for a named Rabbit and costs about £30

I hope little piggie will feel better soon

Janex

Back