• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttons drying off from the rain

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
It's been pouring down with rain today so i went out at 10.30pm to cover Casper in the shed and went to lift Buttons cover up abit to see him and the rain managedto soak through :shock: and i mean his paving slabs werecover with water, all his toys are soaked includig Buttons himself. I went and told my mam and the only alternitive is to bring him in tonight in his pet carrier and go out tommorow for a new cover. He's settled in the carrier now, with some tasty veggies but here's him wrapped up in my brother's arms, he's literally a big softie :D

DSCF0207.jpg

Lol no worries he's definatly a rabbit, lol. Honastly he thinks he's everything but a rabbit, follows you around likea dog, chases the duster like a cat and lies in people arms like ababy :lol:

Yep he is a gorgeous ld :D He's busy getting in the way of the brush while my mams trying to seep up :lol:

Back