• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

back from greece and almost all is well with my bunnies

got back today from a fantastic holiday in greece. went to boarding straight away to pick up my lot

zeb has spent the entire week eating and pooing and generally skipping about so i guess he is back to normal :D he's not eaten since we got back but he has pooed everywhere, scented everything and skipped about so i would imagine he'll soon discover his food bowl

frida has been eating, pooing and being bad tempered all week so she is back to normal too :D no poo since we got back but she has eaten tons so im not worrying

bracken had a good time at hoppy holidays - she was boarded indoors but had some time in the garden and seems very chilled out. eating and pooing as normal and now asleep in her room

gus is eating and pooing all over as usual :lol: i suspect he's got mites again which happens everytime he goes to boarding - he's got a few scabby patches. BUT none of the others ever get them and the vet reckons its the stress of being seperated from us. where i take them is super clean so i think she's right on that one. he's off to vets tomorrow for more injections

lola was a little off-colour on friday according to sue. she didnt eat or poo for most of the day but a huge bowl of dandelion leaves soon sorted her out. she's eating fine but nothing in the poo department yet although she was fine yesterday and this morning according to sue. going up to check on her in a bit, have given tummy rums and infacol.

but everything seems much better than last week :D

had a fantastic time. will tell all tomorrow but for now am shattered due to flight delays and a stupid people stopping in apartment next door.

off to bed now :)

Back