• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny basics...

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
does anybody know howmuch is the minimum u have to spend at bunny basics? just ordered some things and got charged a £1.50 for a low order?(this isnt a moan just want to know for next time so i can spend more! tee hee)
I know bunny basics comes on here sometimes thank you :)

I got that too earlier! They've changed/updated their website and I think this charge is new - I've not noticed it before. No idea what minimum is but mine came to about £20 so not that low! :)

Hi, I got that too the other day, there is a note in Conditions of Use (I didnt find it until after I'd placed the order and was about 50p short! :roll:

All orders under £15 will have £1.50 low order fee added to cover costs.

Never mind, next time, MUST BUY MORE TOYS, MUST BUY MORE TOYS :lol:

I guess it's just a case of stock piling a bit, by ordering 2 of everything instead of 1. I try to do that a bit anyway, or you keep having to pay postage costs.

Hi all,

As per T's & C's its to help cover costs.

If you look at the FAQ you will see that we subsidise the postage on orders. and don't charge for packaging.

Its unfortunate but as an internet based business we are charged more for insurance and have to pay double the merchant fees than a normal shop would have to pay (we are forced to use a gateway system to process credit cards hence the dbl charge)

For a very long time we were absorbing these costs ourselves but as we get busier the costs get higher so rather than hide these costs by increasing the cost of items above the RRP we thought it best to be upfront about it.

If you find yourself just under the £15 just stick something else in your cart (we have quite few cheap items) and you will miss the charge.

Since we started BB our business model has changed so much. Now we find that people use our services to buy more heavy items (food etc) and as such our systems are now geared up more towards large orders. (there is not many places online where you can buy a full pallet of food).

I hope this helps explain things.

Back