• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly and Sybil - the latest - lots of pics

Flick

Alpha Buck
Have you brought food?

P5120500.jpg

Mmm yummy hay!

P5100417.jpg

I've found a whole bucket of it here!

P5100421.jpg

I'm hiding in here until you take the camera away!

P5120524.jpg

You can't find me in here, can you...

P5120519.jpg

I like having my picture taken!

P5120515.jpg

P5120526.jpg

P5120554.jpg

And together for a kiss!

P5120544.jpg

P5120499.jpg

They look a bit scruffy at the moment, I think they are moulting! They are also a bit damp in some of the pics as they'd been out playing in the rain! Seemed to enjoy it - they were binkying around all over ther place.

just seen these pics thanks to Raine bumping it up...great pics..and the hoenybunnies say "thank you Flick" for the bits and bobs you sent last week! x

Hi Jill!

Glad they liked them :D

Say hello :wave: to all the Honeybunnies from me, especially Kipper :love:

We were on holiday last week and I was away for a hen weekend straight after so Polly and Sybil are at my mum and dad's at the moment. It seems so odd without them in the house... :(

However, I am getting regular updates from my dad - head bunny keeper at the bunny holiday camp and I hear they are enjoying all his home grown vegetables!

And I am collecting them on Saturday!!! :D

PS - Did you see the video I put on of Polly and Sybil playing hide and seek?!!

And here are Polly and Sybil in their temporary holiday accomodation at my mum and dad's... I think they feel more at home this time as they didn't keep waking me in the night stomping like the first time! - Yes if you haven't guessed it they are stopping in my old bedroom!

P5260006.jpg

P5260001.jpg

Back