• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im very very naughty!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: :lol: Cause i have new bunnies coming! Yes i know i said no more of mine own but i just couldnt resist! They wont be here until June, and ali has no idea but he will never notice anyway. But these buns are lovely very pretty and should be a little bit of a challenge, they've been in rescue a while and i have just fallen for them. they are adorable :D Im so excited but im not telling anyone who they are yet! or where there coming from :wink:

mandy said:
Awww great news! :D (am I supposed to tell you off? Naughty :no: :wink: :lol: )
:lol: :lol:

Great news too!Lots of lovely fluffy bunsters hopping round the house and garden!Great idea i think! :wink: :lol:

OMG Phill, well done we need piccys once they arrive, good luck with Ali xxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
OMG Phill, well done we need piccys once they arrive, good luck with Ali xxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys, thanks Ali, my Ali wont be a problem, he will be putty in my hands once there here cause he's really a big softy!

Phill said:
Joanne26 said:
Lovely news :)
I think i might know who they are :D

Could be completely wrong though :lol:

Hmmm do you joanne???? :?

I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 6, but these buns sound familiar....if they have been on RR...... :)

Maybe it isn't the ones i'm thinking of though, maybe i'm just hoping it is.

Don't want to have a guess though because i don't want to spoil the thread :lol:

Back