• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for midge ...UPDATE am mon

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
vibes needed for little midge please ...our tiny nethie who came in almost starved to death .

he seems to have broken a claw of in the night . i found him in the hutch this morning , huddled in the corner looking very sorry for himself surrounded in spots of blood .

it hasnt bleed too badly and has dried up nicely now but little midge is very wobbly and shaky .

im worried that he may be suffering from shock from the pain .

so...

ive syringed him some luke warm fluids and a drop of metacam and have tucked him up with a heat pad . please send feel better vibes for this poor little fella :(

I HAVE BROUGHT LITTLE MIDGE INSIDE . WHEN I WENT TO CHECK ON HIM HE WAS LEANING SIDEWATS ...ALMOST ON HIS SIDE . NOT JUST HIS HEAD LIKE WITH HEAD TILT BUT ALL HIS BODY . I TRIED TO SYRINGE HIM WARM WATER BUT IT JUST RAN OUT OF HIS MOUTH .

HE HAS SINCE TAKEN SOME FLUIDS JUST NOW AND I HAVE STARTED HIM ON SEPTRIN AS I DONT HAVE ANY BAYTRIL . HE FINISHED HIS BAYTRILL JUST 3 DAYS AGO BUT IM NOW WONDERING IF IT IS SOME FORM OF INFECTION .

STILL NEEDING THE VIBES I THINK AND VETS FIRST THING IF NO IMPROVEMENT :cry:

Oh no Angie :cry:

When you found him with the injured toe-nail did his bedding look very messed up? Could he have had a seizure resulting in the injury?
Maybe some Panacur aswell as the Septrin :?

Sending lots and lots of vibes for poor Midge

Janex

YES I THOUGHT OF PANCUR TOO JANE..... :? :(

WANT TO CHECK WITH VETS FIRST AS HE IS STILL UNDERWEIGHT . :?

DIDNT REALY NOTICE THE BEDDING BEING MESSED UP OR NOT :?

HES JUST HAD A DRINK FROM THE WATER BOTTLE BY HIMSELF :)

Oh the poor boy :(

Sending huge amounts of vibes to little Midge - xxx

I wonder if he has had a stroke and that is how he has caught his claw? I think it's a good idea to bring him in and keep him in now - and the panacur is a good idea as well.

Hope he's alright overnight - give him a cuddle from me - xxx

thank you everyone . he is snuggled up warm in a large carry case . ...hes only tiny so didnt want to have him rattling about in a big indoor cage till we see whats wrong ....
he did try and nibble some curly kale but the effort just seemed too much :(

at least hes warm and comfy i dont suppose we can do any more .

im thinking seizure too .
he seems right over to one side and keeps trying to right himself but keeps leaning back again . :(

Back