• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally some great pics of ROXY!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I mentioned a week or so ago that she had become fond of playing on my bed...well she has now been heloing me fold clothes and make the bed, how clever!

100_0652.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0651.jpg

100_0653.jpg

And just looking so cute you could eat her
100_0649.jpg
:shock:

Not the most flattering but it makes me laugh
100_0654.jpg

And just like kids, I can't leave Barney out. He loves bolting down the hall between rooms, managed to get him in mid flw, I know some people have seen this one.
binkybarney.jpg

:D :D

They are gorgeous! My Tom is very like Roxy although he has one up and one down ear poor boy. I love the one of them by the radiator!

:lol: :lol:

Roxy needs them both up so she can hear the rustling of any sort of food package within a 10mile radious :lol:

aaawwww lovely photos!! That really is a funny photo.. looks like she's sitting on his head :lol: :lol:

Wow :love: I think Roxy looks a lot like Trip :D And that little dark line she has between her eyes, Trip had one in the exact same place last year!

beautiful girl! a housebun in every sense!! :lol:
bertie helps with sweeping..he takes the broom off me evrytime and the dustpan and brush!! :lol:

ooh barney dont half remind me of my bif!!

bifmidwash.jpg

Thanks guys! Roxy is usually too quick to get good photos of so I was really pleased to get these.

norrielian, I'm sure he probably was up to mischief he usually is :lol:

purplebumble, He does look like bif, I have thought that before glad it's not just me that gets "help".

Back