• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cosmetic testing...

melaniejb

Mama Doe
I think that my Poppy would be a willing volunteer for cosmetic testing (eating it that is, not having it squirted into her eyes :evil: )! Whenever I paint my toe nails there she is, trying to bite the brush/bottle of nail varnish! She also likes to lick the cotton wool with nail varnish remover on...mmmmmmmm! :lol: :?

This morning when I returned from my showed, whilst Albert had found a random kiwi fruit to steal, Poppy had chosen a tube of Clinique Pore Minimiser to destroy! cream all over her face bless her...thank god it wasn't the hair remover that she had found!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :?

Hahahaha bless her, she knows her products! I agree, I would try to stop ehr eating it lol

tasty - nail varnish remover :shock: maybe she didn't approve of your choice of colour :lol:

Back