• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one week old (pic heavy)

raven_guest

Mama Doe
OMG their little tails that were pink yesterday are now white! The inside of their ears are a little fuzzy and their coats are coming through. Plus they are HUGE!
Picture009-2.jpg

Picture010-2.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture015-3.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

Picture017-2.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture027.jpg

I like them at that stage cos you get to kiss fur instead of skin lol! :lol: They are soooooo big - you are going to have your hands full in a couple of weeks time even more so! :lol:

Blimey, am I wrong or can you already see that last one is a Buck :shock:

Their Mum is obviously doing a good job as they all look well :D
I hope they will find lovely Pet homes

Janex :)

My mum asked if he was a buck! Apparently you can tell from this age but I'm not even going to try sexing them! Mum is doing a fantastic job, not only of looking after the babies, but keeping the lawn down as she is constantly hungry lol. I physically can not put enough food in front of her at the moment.

Jack's-Jane said:
Blimey, am I wrong or can you already see that last one is a Buck :shock:

Janex :)

That`s exactly what i was thinking!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

They`re sooooooooooo cute, i definately feel a bunny napping mission coming on................................

Su.x

continental giants! They're haaskler which are quite rare, they're getting their mum's colour very quickly and look as though they are doubling in size each day!

If you go to my photobucket you can see all the photos of them (the older ones) and any that I take and don't add on here for space reasons. One of the babies leapt across the litter tray their nest is in, god help me when their eyes open! How am I going to open the hutch door and have enough hands to stop seven babies running out!

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/raven_guest/

Back