• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I grew some grass for the buns

ruthie

Warren Scout
I decided a while ago i was going to try and be a bit green fingered and bought some seeds for the rabbits and rats. I bought some rocket, parsley, cress and grass seed a few weeks ago now, and everything is growing nicely. The rats love the cress, but the rocket and parsley need a bit longer before I start harvesting!!

I took these photos last weekend of Marble and Archie enjoying there grass, hope you like.

Both spent a few minutes skirting around the grass, probably because I had the camera out!
Picture005.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Eventually they realised it was yummy grass :D
Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture030.jpg

It didn't last long, the little monsters!! I now have 4 trays of grass growing at different stages so they won't have to wait too long for their next lot!!

that grass looks yummy for bunnys

Glad they enjoyed it - i'm growing bunny sprouts at the moment - they are looking good.

What type of grass is that you've grown for them?

They look like they are enjoying that :D I have grass in flower pots in the runs, it takes about 10 days to grow and about 10 seconds for them to eat the lot :shock: :lol:

Brilliant idea, i'm not exactly green fingered myself, but i am growing parsley and have a tomato plant. I think i might give the grass a go too :D

Back