• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got benny a friend, Spencer

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Here is benny i got yesterday.

DSCF0184.jpg

I went back and got another from his litter today after realising they should be kept in pairs :)

My mam is saying Benny stays Benny he suits his name whre as my brother reckons we should have named them Mark and Spencer :lol:

Here's Spencer, th little devil.

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

and this is the cutest pic ever :D

DSCF0197-1.jpg

No new pics of benny cos he's sleeping and i idn't want to disturb him though i had a hold of him an hour ago he's so sweet :)

they are both gorgeous, he's a right character while Benny is o friendly. I had him out this morning to show y mam and nealr got caught by my dad :shock:

I could here them all night moving there nest from one corner to the other, the bustle of tenny tiny feet :love:

aww what kind of hamster are they?

Please make sure they are the same sex, i didn't when i got my two and ended up with 17 babies :shock: :lol: :lol:

They are campbell dwarfs and i made sure there boys even though the shop i got are very good at sexing i always double check :)

Aww she's adorable :D I ahve a dwarf girl by herself aswell, a demon doesn't like company of any kind :roll: Prefers being left alone, as long as she has water, food and an interesting cage shes good. I need a new cage for her now, those critter trail xtending ones look good :D

Back