• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeek only 1 day to go...U/D

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ok I know iv posted before, but i am getting really worried now... only one more day to go until my boys are neuterd... im so scared the way Jazz looked at me today made it even worse, i dont know what id do if i lost them :cry: :cry: im going to send them in with some parsley and SS. will keep you updated on what happens monday :(

Aw :( Don't worry, honestly they'll be ok :thumb: And the op isn't such a big deal for boys. The ones I've had neutered you wouldn't even have know about it xx

HI

There is nothing to worry about at all. I had my boy neutered on Wed, when we got him home, he was just like his old self, he tucked into his food, he was bouncing all over the place, he was running up and down his ladder, like nothing had happened, he was crawling all over me, like he normally does, he was just glad to be home.
I had my girl neutered the same day, she was the opposite poor little thing, we had to give her pain killers a couple of times, that the vet supplied, she has started eating and tucking into her food again, she is much brighter now, back to her old self again. Its such an awful worry and you really hate to see them in pain and suffering, its awful. I really felt, for my little baby.

Thanks for sort of putting my mind at rest... im going to be really upset on monday i bet i will make an idiot of myself :?

One of my boys and my male piggie are going in on Weds :shock:

More worried about loosing my Blue boy, don't think I could cope with any more losses this year :(

Aww bless your heart!! Don't worry they will be fine. I am exactly the same over my boy Darcy. Boy's having the snip is much quicker and easier operation than for girlie buns. :wink:

Harley was done a couple of weeks ago, as soon as he woke up the vet said he had his head in the food pot lol. He was very active as soon as we got him home he was binkying everywhere.

Sounds like something Jazz would do :lol: well i will find out tomorrow, its going to be a very long day/night... because they are outside buns aparently they have to be kept in over night so i will be downstairs with them.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and will send some healing vibes for the bunsters and calming ones for you!

Thank you, just got back from Vets sent them in with a goody bag. I nearly made an idiot of myself, but waited until i got home when i saw their empty hutches :cry: there was a lady in there that was bringing her rabbit in for its week check up and she said all went well with hers.

Going to be by the phone all day now....

im sure they will be fine snoweys a lot better this week she as spayed on friday

but i keepet my mobile with me all day

Just got a phone call they are just coming round from the GA have to phone vets at 3 to arrange a time to pick them up! :) my poor babies.

please send some healing vibes for my 2.

They are home now, vet said they both are fine.... not intrested in food as of yet been advised if they have not eaten to take them back tomorrow, got a post op check on friday :)

they are in big cardboard boxes with newspaper and towls with a bowl of SS hay a carrot and parsley. and of course their water bottles :)

Glad they're home. How were Gizmo's teeth? I read you were worried that his teeth might be playing up. Claire x

Back