• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbit in cheshire on freeads

Poor bun, i hope someone wants her. Neil? :D
I think if her ears were going to lop (not that they ever would), they would have done so after 18 months :shock: . And what is it with people suddenly developing an allergy towards rabbits... If my o/h suddenly developed an allergy towards the buns... tough... i'd kick him out instead of them (jk), i just wouldnt let him near them.
I suppose with her being a giant would she be better inside or outside?

I was thinking of Neil and Maria too :lol:

Yes I think the lady must be confused with a french lop or something :? :lol:

Yeah they could move the bun outside to a shed or take anti-histamines? :? I'm sure if someone had an allergy it would be apparent straight away wouldn't it.

mandy said:
I'm sure if someone had an allergy it would be apparent straight away wouldn't it.
Not necessarily - I had guinea pigs for two years before I developed a really itchy rash all over my arms, neck and chest whenever I handled them. On the other hand if I'm in a room with cats I'll start sneezing and my eyes start watering within 5 minutes. Just depends how the allergy affects you I guess.

Back