• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shy Boy Gets Brave!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Flynn has at last started to be more adventurous :D He has always been so timid but over the last few months he has become a lot more confident.
Its only taken TWO YEARS.............

Picture673.jpg

Janex

He is gorgeous! What a poser! and Jane i am still waiting for news pics of Sir Victor (you know he is my favourate) PRETTY PLEASE xxxx

He's gorgeous! He's such a stunning colour. :D

Does he do poops on that log? Piper used to have a big log like that and he used to leave 2 or 3 little poops on it every day! :lol: :lol:

Aliandbuns said:

Does he do poops on that log? Piper used to have a big log like that and he used to leave 2 or 3 little poops on it every day! :lol: :lol:

The poops are there but thanks to Photoshop you cant see them!! :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Aliandbuns said:

Janex

*falls over* :shock: :shock: Jane you can use photoshop?!

oscarbunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Aliandbuns said:

Janex

*falls over* :shock: :shock: Jane you can use photoshop?!

Yep !! It only took me a year to realise you can airbrush poo out!! :lol: :lol:

Still cant get rid of Red Eye though :?

Janex

Oooh he looks just like Blue, who is currently at Briar Patch Rescue waiting for a fabulous new home...

ANIMAL_129_2.JPG

Back