• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so stupid sometimes

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I was at a garden center before with my mum looking at the bunny stuff. This girl came up to me and said 'hey your not thinking about getting a rabbit are you?' I said no I already have 4 im just doing a bit of shopping for them. Then she said wow that must be really annoying :? I was like no it isnt why and she said 'well I only have one and I have been waiting ages for it to die but its taking its time about it' :shock: :cry: My mum looked really shocked and I was like why would you want your bunny to die and she said she cant be bothered cleaning the hutch and feeding it anymore. She said the hutch is always disgusting when she cleans it so it makes me wonder how long she leaves it between cleaning! I said take the bunny to the animal shelter then and she said no :? I asked if she had a boy or girl and what age and then her boyfriend called her and she said she had to go and just left really quickly :?

Thing is I recognised the girl and I cant remember her name :( I think I went to school with her and she knew my name and my sisters name because she said tell emma I say hi. I have checked mine and my sisters yearbook but cant find any pictures of her and my sister has no idea who it was when I described her :(

I feel so bad now I should have just put my shopping down, followed her out and said I would take the bunny :cry:

Aw, its hard to know what to do when you're put on the spot isn't it. Hopefully you'll bump into her again or find out her name...I wonder if you could try Friends Reunited? :? xx

Back