• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TO STOP THE CHEWING.....

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
I have decided that bunnies must be bored thats why they are eating everythign in the living room(that or they are just little *******!), are there any toys that are really good for them to chew so they dont chew anything else? Have ordered some apple sticks and other edible wood things from bunny basics but is there a really ace thing that would help? Have tried willow sticks and they havent done anything have even tied them up and hung them up in the hutch to no avail! :( please help my house is being destroyed!!! ahhhhhhhh :(

what you said about them being little ****** - that's right :lol: I wouldn't have house rabbits again without making the place very much like a rabbit hutch - no carpets, wire mesh over everything, and stuff boxed in with wood everywhere - nice! :D

Even now my rabs are outside, Benny (the chewer of the bunch) almost ate the soil pipe through till I wrapped it in wire mesh, and sits eating Maa's very expensive hutch, plastic chairs, etc. (anything will do) and the wheelie bins had to go round the front of the house as the wheels were irresistable to all 6 bunnies :roll: Even when they had the run of the lawn (so plenty to eat/do) Benny would sit and eat the hutch covers folded up on the patio - he's The Destructor 8)

The girls in the shed really relish a huge cardboard box - they rip it to shreds over about 4 days, when I replace it, so they are happy! Unfortunately they use it as a toilet too, so don't put it on carpet!

Back