• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit have this toy???

Looks more like a cat scratching post doesn't it?
If you get one and your bun likes it let us know :D

i didnt have to buy this as i got a cat scratch post for my kitties from lidl some months back.its got a smalller round base with pink mice "heads" poking out along the post and a sisal ball and string on the top.my two big buns both frenchies love it every bit as much a smy kittes..but the kitteis dont try to eat it and chuck t around the lounge!!

i also bought from them two sisal cat toys..one a kinda log shape with holes each side and two sisal balls inside that rattle..hmm the older frenchie and bif werent keen but the kittens spent a day loving it now its willows pen toy! as well as the cube one theyhave on the site..

basicaly anything cats will play with that are not furry and make noises or are chewable are faves with bunnies..we have had the ones with abox at the bottom for kitty to hide in.cept when kitty goes in..a growling peed off bunny comes out! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back