• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When a rabbit run around you in circle, it means?

When a rabbit run around you in circle, it means

• she is happy to be with you, that it is her way of showing her gratitude

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because she is happy

• no particular meaning

• Total voters

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
In one of the link from funtrivia posted in the General Chat, someone in one of those quiz said that if a rabbit run around you in circle, it means she is happy to be with you, that it is her way of showing her gratitude. Is that true?

Or is the bunny just simply running around in circle around you because she is happy?

Or is the bunny just so happen to be running around you in circle but has no particular meaning?

None of the above - it means they love you, they do it to other bunnies too. Especialky when they are about to have a humpy with them!

Locking Maa up in her hutch is a dangerous mission as she runs round and round my feet at top speed :lol:

She does it because she knows I have a slice of carrot for her, or perhaps a sprig of brocolli - but it's food, not me she's pleased to see! :D

yeah it means they want to hump you!! oscar and benji both did it pre-neuter circling, doing figures of 8 through my feet. I used to run from one end of the room to the other and they would follow, Oscar once did 18 runs in a row with me... tires you out though. They stopped doing it after being neutered :(.

Yup, it's none of the above - it means they want to be very "friendly" with you if you know what I mean!! :lol: :oops:

AMETHYST

Yep it's a difficult one - could be happy, more likely in an unneutered animal to be sexual advances...so they could be happy about that, or they could possibly be quite frustrated. I guess you'd have to take the overall context and body language into account to determine which it is!

well I know Maa has no interest in humping me - like her owner though, she has substituted food for luuuurve - it's all that's on her mind :lol:

Goofball does that from time to time. And she is the very first bunny who use this as a sign of showing she is happy to be with me. Other than that, she quite often stay with me near my bed when I sleep at night.

My other 3 bridge bunnies, they lick my face, or my hands or my clothes to show they love me. With Goofball, she never done that. So I trick her by putting bunny treats in my hand, so she can lick my hand while she eats the food.

Back