• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought from The Hay Experts

drboo

Mama Doe
Hi, have just placed my first order with the Hay Experts. Thought Jack might be getting sick of the same hay, so thought I would try out some others. I have bought a Sampler pack for him, so hopefully find one he loves. Plus, bought 4 vine balls for £1, and a carrot woodroll. Could have gone mad, but behaved myself. Do many people use The Hay Experts, and how long does it take for things to arrive? Are the products I have purchased good?

I buy most of the toys from there every month :oops: Just got my order yesterday, it took 2 days and Im in Jersey so its pretty good :D My bunnies love the vine balls but destroy them in minutes :lol:

The Hay Experts do fantastic hay, and treats as well! I love their treat baskets - although not as muc has my bunnies do, lol.

Plus their 'hay for good causes' gives money to rescues :D

i love the hay experts! great service and lots of great products. The hay sample packs are a brill idea and come in brown bags so perfect to give them it as it comes and watch them tear it open!!

bunny mad lisa said:
i love the hay experts! great service and lots of great products. The hay sample packs are a brill idea and come in brown bags so perfect to give them it as it comes and watch them tear it open!!

I love giving mine the hay in the bags :lol: They love ripping them apart to get to the hay :love:

I've ordered twice from they & they're brilliant. They let you know when it has been dispatched & it arrives really quickly.

They're on my favourites & will def. buy from them again!

Michelle&Holly

:D :D :D Lisa from The Hay Experts loves to get feedback and photos on the things you have bought from them. The goodies are brill and come quickly !! Your buns will love the sample packs of hay !! :D :D :D

Diane

We love them!

My lot particularly like the vine balls and willow chews. They also love Auntie Em's Herb Biscuits and all the straw mats they do. We order about once a month.

Back